How To Overcome Insomnia
Learn How To Get To Overcome Sleep Problems
Having trouble sleeping can be really stressful and frustrating. It seems simple enough….You go to bed, hoping to take pleasure in a good night’s sleep and then lay awake hour after hour, tossing and turning. The end result is that you become more anxious and restless the more you think about getting to sleep.
Sometime people can fall asleep rather quickly, but then wake up in the middle of the night, and with great frustration can’t get back to sleep. In the end whether you can’t fall asleep initially or, wake up in the middle of the night, the end result is that you may be dragging along tired, emotional, irritable, irrational and not able to function, and cope with your daily life.
What’s Keeping You Up?
- Daily Worrying, Stress, Anxiety
- Fears or phobias
- Financially Uncertainty
- Problems on the Job
- Public Speaking
- Relationship Problems
- Upcoming Interview
However, if you suffer from a sleep problem that affects your everyday life, it is advisable to ask your doctor for advice, and to rule out any underlying physical cause.
Beware of long term use of sleeping pills if they are prescribed as the FDA noted increased risks of facial swelling, intense allergic reactions, really frightening sleep behavior (like driving a car while mostly asleep!), memory lapse, even hallucinations, and of course dependency; which sets you up for even more sleep related issues.
Using Self-Hypnosis to Treating Insomnia & Sleep Problems
As mentioned early most sleep problems that are not related to physical problems are based on the inability to turn off the thought process, or over thinking.
Self- hypnosis is a valuable tool that can help people that have trouble sleeping due to over thinking. Learning to turn off the events of the day, and let your problems go is not easy for most of us, and as busy as we are during the day it is not until we lay down at night that we start to filter through, and trying to solve issues we have pushed aside.
Self –hypnosis can be helpful in overcoming insomnia problems in a couple of ways.
- Hypnosis can help to break the pattern of over-thinking at bed-time, by retraining your unconscious mind to let go of the thoughts that stream in that you cannot control. Reprogramming your subconscious mind to experience quality sleep that is restful and restorative can change, and improve your life dramatically.
- Self-hypnosis can also assist you to relax unwind and let go of distracting thoughts before they can disrupt, or interrupt sleep. Programming your mind by listening to a MP3 download or CD to let go, can enable you to overcome insomnia troubles, and help you sleep well again. Through self-hypnosis, you will be given suggestions that are placed in such a way that you basically outwit your sub consciousness, and its resistance to sleep. The key to overcoming insomnia is learning how to shut off the unconscious part of your brain, and break the pattern of consciously trying to sleep.
Hypnosis can help you get a natural restful night sleep again, and I can attest to the fact that I have personally used hypnosis to tame my busy over thinking brain, and allowed me overcome insomnia and get a decent nights sleep. The time is now to take pleasure in a good night’s sleep….give it a try!
Why not see what self hypnosis can do for you? Click the links below
All the Best,
- How To Cure Fear Of Snakes-Ophidiphobic Or Being Afraid Of Snakes
- Fear Of Dogs- Learn How To Overcome Dog Phobia Known As Cynophobia
- Spider Phobia-Discover How To Overcome Fear Of Spiders
- Claustrophobia-Overcome Fear Of Small Spaces & Panic Attacks
- What Are Phobias? How To Overcome Phobias and Treat Common Phobias
- Fibromyalgia Overcome Sleeping Problems