Fear of Needles
Easily Overcome Fear of Needles & Fear Of Injections
Overcoming a needle phobia is much easier than most people think, by simply harnessing the power of the mind to cure your needle phobia forever.
Many people have a fear of needless known as Belonephobia or trypanophobia also know as a fear of injections. Most people do not like getting shots, they know that there is some level of pain involved, but for many people it becomes more. Once that fear of needles or injections becomes foreseeable, extreme, and unreasonable, then the needle or injection fear turns into a needle phobia.
If you suffer from Belonephobia or trypanophobia you are not alone around 4- 10% of the population suffers from some degree of Belonephobia (fear of needles) or trypanophobia (fear of injections). It is not gender specific, and it affects men, women and children.
Many people when they are exposed to a needle or situation where a shot or needle will be used or viewed have an immediate anxiety response that can take the form of a panic attack.
The panic attack symptoms can be one or more depending on the level of fear or panic such as:
- Verbal response and or crying
- Feeling faint or actually fainting,
- Increased blood pressure,
- Rapid heart rate
- Sweating and feeling cold and clammy
- The overwhelming feeling that escape is impossible the walls are closing in “impending doom.”
Does this sound like you…?
- I want to overcome my fear of needles, when I see them I just totally freak out. So it is really hard when I go to the doctor. I freak out when the doctor even starts to talk about giving me a shot, I just start crying, shaking uncontrollably. One time when they were putting the medicine in the syringe I threw up, and another time I fainted.
- I should not feel this way I am an adult, but I get more and more embarrassed by this condition each time it happens because it is so completely uncontrollable. I switch to a completely different person. I’m not myself anymore. I don’t know what to do, but I want my fear of needles to stop!
- It’s no overstatement to state that even the sight of a needle frightens me to the very center of my being. I break out into a cold sweat just looking at them, and I know deep down that it’s all in my mind; that it’s only going to hurt for a moment, and be over but …..I know it’s all in the mind and completely irrational—but phobias aren’t rational and my fear just takes over whenever I think about having to get a shot or even see a needle. I want to overcome my fear of needles and injections, but I just don’t know how to do it.
These are real reactions to seeing needle or getting an injection. You may be one of the many people experience such a strong fear of needles or injections that you refuse get the proper medical care you need, to be hospitalized, have surgery, injections of pain medication, antibiotic injections, flu shots, blood transfusions, allergy shots and more.
Fear Of Needle Hypnosis Learn More
Luckily hypnotherapy can help you, and has been proven to be effective in helping scores of other people to overcome fear of needles. Using a simple Fear of needles MP3 download you can learn to remove this unconscious fear response swiftly and comfortably. It is very simple and after you use the RISK FREE Overcome fear of Needles hypnosis MP3 or Fear of needles for children MP3 you or your child will notice immediately that even thoughts of getting an injection are relieved, or will disappear completely.
Just imagine how great it would feel to go to the doctor feeling amazingly relaxed, and confident. No Panic Attack, no fainting, no crying……. It’s normal to be uncomfortable around needles, but overwhelming fear is not…..learn how to cure your needle phobia or injection phobia today!
If you want to cure your fear of needles, overcome fear of needles, fear of injections, fear of needles shots, then you should give hypnosis a try for overcoming fear of needles. Fear of needles is also called Belonephobia or trypanophobia the fear of injections.
Learn more about how to cure your Fear of Needles
Ready to dive in…click the links below